Solenoid Valve Installation Instructions
1. The pipeline must be clean before installation to prevent impurities from clogging the valve port and damaging the sealing surface. If there are tiny impurities, a filter must be installed in front of the valve (filter mesh ≥80 mesh cm2)
2. When installing, pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline, and the coil should be installed vertically and horizontally.
3. Check whether the pressure, temperature and voltage are consistent with the actual parameters on the nameplate of the solenoid valve before installation
4. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the medium. The valve body parts should be cleaned regularly during use. After disassembly, the seal should be checked at the same time. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
5. Clamp the valve body with a wrench during installation, and then screw on the tube. Do not apply force to the coil, so as not to deform the solenoid valve and loose the connection to cause leakage.
6. After the solenoid valve is installed, fluid must be passed through several times to ensure normal operation before it can be put into normal use.
7. Pressure gauges need to be installed on the pipelines before and after the solenoid valve to observe the pipeline pressure.
8. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, it is best to install a bypass device. When the solenoid valve is installed in the branch, the diameter of the solenoid valve should be smaller than that of the main pipeline.
The inlet pressure of the solenoid valve must be greater than the outlet pressure, otherwise the solenoid valve will leak.